I’ve expressed my love for wine tasting at Market District and today, I’m here to express my love for their brunch (I just really, really like this grocery store). There’s nothing like waking up late on the weekends and going to brunch but sometimes I don’t feel like driving to Tremont or Ohio City or downtown. Living in the ‘burbs I don’t feel like I have many brunch options. That’s until I discovered that Market District serves breakfast and brunch. It seems kind of silly to call eating at a grocery store a fancy brunch but it really does hit the spot!
What I love:
- The french toast is delicious. They serve it with warm syrup, orange butter and fresh berries and it’s a great way to start the day.
- The patio during the summer is great for people watching!
- Selfishly, I love that it’s 5 minutes from my house. Like I said, a good breakfast place is hard to come by that close! I’m jealous of those who have plenty of options within walking distance.
- There’s a Starbucks in the store so you can fuel up on caffeine and breakfast.
- The sitting area is cute and you definitely don’t feel like you’re eating in the grocery store. You order at the counter and then choose your table or booth. It would be the perfect spot to post up with your computer or a good book.