Let’s chat about one of my favorite trends…wide-leg pants! Some days, I just don’t feel like wearing super skinny jeans and on those days, these comfortable pants are my go-to.
Here are my dos and don’ts for sporting this trend:
- DO wear them with a crop top or a tucked in tighter top to balance out the wider bottom.
- DON’T think that just because your short you can’t wear wide-leg pants. The higher the waist, the longer your legs will look.
- DO try light pink. It looks so classic! I linked some cute pairs below.
- DON’T go too oversized…you will look like you’re drowning in fabric if your pants are too wide or slouchy.
- DO pair with high heels for a night out on the town.
- DON’T be afraid to go monochromatic, making your outfit look kind of like a jumpsuit. Super chic!
- DO wear a cute printed pair on vacation as a cover-up.
Check out my picks below!