It’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted about a CLE restaurant, hasn’t it? It has nothing to do with the fact that I’ve been sitting on my couch for 6+ weeks staring at a baby. Nope, nothing at all.
Anyways, my mom and I were running an errand the other day (hiiii, Babies R Us) and were both starving for lunch. We happened to stumble upon Fast Eddie’s in Parma. Neither of us had ever heard of it but it looked cute from the outside so we decided to give it a try. I’m so happy we did.
What I love:
- I had no expectations and that always seems to lead to the best experiences, ya know? Everything we ordered was awesome. I thought they had some really unique options and combinations, too. We ordered the kung pao lettuce wraps, the bbq chicken and avocado quesadilla (would have never thought of that combo!) and onion rings because my mom saw someone eating them when we walked in and she had major FOMO. Check out the full menu. I wanted to try so many things.
- The service was super quick. Even with the lunchtime rush, our waitresses was fast and attentive. But, you could still tell that the food was made to order.
- It’s cute! It’s got kind of an upscale diner vibe that I loved.
- Now, whether or not a restaurant is kid friendly is super important to me. This one was, especially at lunch! I assume the same would go for dinner.
- Side note: I’m going to have to go back for dessert. I bet they have the besttttt milkshakes.
I wish this were even closer to me because I would go all the time. I can’t wait to try more stuff on the menu!