I’ve gone to Gordon Square more in the past month than I have in my entire life. I’m not mad about it. Here today to tell you about a bomb happy hour over at Luxe Kitchen & Lounge. Happy hour runs from 5-7 on weeknights and features half off draft beers, $5 off pizzas, $6 appetizers, $4 wine and speciality cocktails for $5.50.
What I didn’t love:
- I probably wouldn’t get the mushroom strudel (pictured above) again. The presentation and the wild mushroom filling were both amazing but the outside was a little too sweet for me. Guess I should’ve known – it is called strudel after all.
- I found it to be a little pricier than your average happy hour but I think that’s just because we ate and drank so much…no shame.
What I love:
- These. They are arancini tots. Ummm, hello deliciousness.
- The decor is super cool. I especially love strings and fabric in the window and the cow hide booths.
- This drink. Vodka, lavender lemonade, blueberry compote. BRB, DROOLING.
- Our waitress (I think her name was Colleen) was fabulous. So attentive. So cute. And, anyone who packs up leftovers like this is okay in my book.
We went on a Thursday and it really wasn’t that crowded. WHY?! I’ll never know. Seriously, get there. Everyone needs some pizza snacks!