holiday cards c/o minted
As I mentioned in this post, I worked with Minted to create a holiday card this year. I haven’t sent out cards in the past but now, with that cute baby to show off, I think it’s going to be one of my favorite things! Minted has tons of templates to choose from and the whole process is super easy. They will even print your recipient addresses on the envelopes for free!
Here are some of my tips for creating the perfect holiday card:
- Get your recipient addresses ready before you order (I didn’t have mine ready in time and I was so mad I couldn’t take advantage of the free address printing!)
- Order well in advance so you have time to stamp and send! If you haven’t ordered yet, don’t wait another day!
- Use a bright photo preferably taken with a nicer camera so it doesn’t come out looking grainy
- If you haven’t ordered yet, try changing things up and sending out New Years cards at the end of the month instead of a typical holiday card
- Including a hand-written message on the back, even something simple, goes a long way
If you haven’t already entered my giveaway with Minted for 2 $125 gift cards, you still have a little time! All you have to do is click the link below and enter your email address. Winners will be announced after 12/8 which will give you plenty of time to use the money to finish some of your Christmas shopping or get some holiday or New Years cards!